Season 2: Summer “Speed and Agility”
Summer runs late-June to end-August (10 weeks)
Are you ready to significantly improve your game over the summer? Our elite summer programs combine speed and agility training with basketball skills and scrimmaging. These goal-oriented workouts are longer, tougher, and designed to build the elite player. Expect to noticeably improve your endurance, strength, and skills!
Current Summer Events:
We are currently updating our 4S Elite Summer Training Program. Locations near Marblehead, Peabody, Danvers, Billerica, and Cambridge will be added by late April! These programs are for entering 5-12 grade boys and girls!
Top 10 Ways to Get Better at Basketball this Summer!
If you follow these guidelines, you are guaranteed to get better at basketball this summer!
- Play basketball every day!
- Set goals for the summer and post them in your room on your wall – create a summer training regiment for yourself based on your goals
- Work on your weaknesses/master new moves at least 20 minutes a day
- Carry a basketball around with you everywhere you go
- Go to basketball camps and clinics
- Play in basketball leagues (against better players)
- Play in pickup games at local basketball parks (against better players)
- Stretch before and after you play
- Lay off the junk food! – try not to eat fried foods, sugary foods, a lot of cheese
- Stay hydrated – drink lots of water!